Saturday 20 April 2013

Bitcoin from 63$ to 120$

Bitcoin is finally in a mid-term up trend from 17th Apr 2013 and it is now trending at about 120$ forming a high at about 136$ @ Friday 19 Apr 2013.

I always feel good when a Friday uptrend happens in a stock or maybe a currency. That mostly means that people trust their money on that stock or on that currency during the Weekend and are not worried for a Black Monday.


I estimate that during the weekend BTC/USD will continue this steady 120$ behaviour until maybe Monday morning that it will continue its uptrend. 


MtGox USD, H1, bitcoin.clarkmoody.com

I found this Video, that is mostly sound, on Financial War Reports and I think it is good to post it here just for you to listen while you trade. I think it is really interesting and good to know.



Have a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment